Monday, June 1, 2009

The fallout and subsequent pattern of dreams

I had a very bad fallout with I. Life was pretty much hell for me after that but gradually I came to grips with the practicality of it. Over the course of days, the subject of my dreams changed from abstract romantic dreams to things pondering over my past. I mostly started viewing my school teachers and saw myself climbing the endless stairs in my school or sometimes chatting with my school teachers seeking their advice in my dreams. In one dream I saw I and me returning home from school and after walking half the way we came across an intersection where we had to part ways to head to our respective homes. That was the last I saw of I, in my dreams... and maybe forever in reality. They say the world is small and you stumble upon estranged friends when you least expect, but I would definitely not like to speculate about the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment